Wednesday 16 February 2011

theme!

So whilst I was doing my presentation last week I could tell that even though I had an idea I didn't really know what I was going to do so when I was talking Steve gave me the best idea of not just using different phobia's but concentrating on one theme so I decided the one theme that interested me, that was the clown phobia how something that is meant to be innocent and childish could invoke a sense of fear. To make that person feel like that the only way is to stop and look away. So I am going to looking at it in different ways the first one being portraiture and the other on location like evoking a childlike Horror story. It is also easy because I can do the make up my self as I have gone and ordered some paints and can do all of the face paint designs myself which will hopefully bring some crazy idea out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment