Wednesday 30 March 2011

clown shoot 2

well this shoot was a disaster I had the studio book for over night and when I got there was a 3rd year still doing a shoot and they asked to use it for an extra 30mins and when I finally got in the room was a mess and the background was broken :/ so once I got the studio clean I set up the light got everything to where it needed to be so I started on the make up putting on clown makeup is not easy as it looks! once the make up was done we got up I put the tigger on my camera and it totally failed I moved the lighting around changed the battery's on the device but nothing worked! so after doing all that work I had to use the flash on my camera but I don't really like the way the images have turned out but I have asked the girls would they be willing to do the shoot again and they are happy with doing another shoot here are some of the images





No comments:

Post a Comment