Wednesday 30 March 2011

locations :D

So this weekend I went home for a few days and as I was there I decided to take my camera out with me and find a few potential places that will add a childish feel but also some creepiness as well like I have found a road that has loads of woods and nobody hardly uses this road so I was thinking of doing one of my narrative images in this location I am hoping to get about 5 images out of the narrative and about 10-20 images of just clown faces in the studio just hope it all goes to plan more than anything I need to star designing the make up as I need to have a solid Idea of who will suit the make up and not wondering how shall I paint this person up.  
here is one of the locations I was thinking of.
i was thinking of having the clown just walking about with some balloons in one shot I was thinking even here or this place I was thinking if I went out when it was abit darker it would look really scary.
I also found a train station that I thought would be a good place to shoot as at night or twilight its very creepy looking even growing up getting a train from this station freaked me out when it got dark.




then I found a really big field whilst I was out and I was thinking what if I placed the clown in the field and have him facing the camera and have kids in the back ground coming towards the funny colourful clown.
   


No comments:

Post a Comment