Friday 28 January 2011

video inspiration

right so I have been looking a lot at Erwin Olaf so I decided to look at the mini films that he has done I found this one to be really strange but at the same time aesthetically pleasing. the end is where I really enjoy the film as we see what he thinks what happens in the 2019 with what he thinks people are going to look like with all this cosmetic surgery, for some reason this video reminds me of Desperate Housewife like how classically dress up these women are but at the same time I this funny feeling that they might be having an affair as in some of the video you will see the woman touch the other woman on the bum for a few seconds like there is sexual tension between them. The music behind it gives it a child like feeling a sense of innocents. this gives it different essences between innocent but also being a fiend I want to say like there is a good and bad, in both way in this video the whole idea of cosmetic surgery and having an affair being seedy and then how clean and the music in the video to give it a child like essence. So I'm going to see if I can find any more of his short films and post them up but it was difficult to find this video, please enjoy it :)   




No comments:

Post a Comment