Wednesday 11 May 2011

the final 6 images

I have finally figure out which images I am going to use some of them are of the same scene but I liked them so much I couldn't not get them printed here are the six final images:

this is the first one the reason why I have added this one in is because I love how sinister this image is and the shadow in the sheet I feel like quality of the print isn't that good as I could tell I was focusing on the shadow and not on everything else that is the one thing I would change about the image for it all to be in focused not just on the bedding.

the second image I just love the way that the model is sat in this one and the print has turned out brilliantly.

the 3rd image is of the clown getting closer to the bed where she wants to be is in the bed that is the goal I really like the way it is shadowed around the clowns head and the girl looks terrified. 


Then in the 4th image the clown is trying to bribe the little girl with balloons whilst taking this photo it was so hard not to laugh as my sister would say the most funniest of things to make the model in the bed feel more comfortable. The reason I like this one so much is the shadows of the balloons on the wall the one thing I would change about all of the bed room scenes is to add a picture on the wall to break it up.


the 5th image I love the look of the little girl she looks so terrified but at the same time on the night you would never have thought it as she went from being happy to acting with a click the look on the clown as well is great the eyebrows just bring some comedy to it.


then the 6th image I know it is similar to the 5th image but I fell for this picture because the way the clown looks so happy that she had gotten into the bed she got to the goal of being the child in the bed and then the little girl in the background all scrunched up not to sure what to do. 
  
 This shoot has shown me that I can cope with big projects and that I should never turn down a challenge just give a really good go at it if it doesn't turn out right then there is a learning curb. 

I am really impressed by myself as I would never have thought I could bring something like this that was in my mind to life I feel better for trying and getting it right even though I would change a couple of things but I still happy with the final outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment