Wednesday 11 May 2011

the shoot

the time has come to the shoot so I have gone over to the room to set up the lighting and its hasn't not gone well at all! this is all I needed I tried everything with this location lighting kit and just could not get the lighting the way I wanted them to be! so I gave a call to a friend who is also a photographer and he bought all of his stuff down to help out he came in and saw that the problem was I didn't need the location kit but just a off camera flash as soon as I had taken a shot I couldn't believe that he got the lighting to exactly the way I wanted with one flash! we did change the narrative of the clown just a little bit instead of having the clown in the middle of toys we changed it to the clown was trying to get the child's bed the goal was to be in the comfortable bed which I found really amusing as I used balloons in one of the scenes which made it look like the clown was bribing the child to get out of the bed. Over all I think the shoot went well really happy with the way it turned out with all the hiccups at the start of the night and day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment